Thursday, August 7, 2014

Welcome to my new Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergartens!

I am excited to start a new year of fun and learning
and can't wait to meet all the children and families on Orientation day.
Early bird kindergarteners are invited to come at 8:00 a.m. on August 12th.
Later gator transitional kindergarteners are invited to come at 9:00 a.m. on August 12th.
We will meet each other and see our classroom and campus.
I have prepared a little talk for the parents while the children go on a school tour with some of our
Mariposa students.
I have been teaching for many years and I love my job!
I teach kindergarten because of the music, singing, dancing, reading stories and all the excitement of five and six year olds and especially enjoy teaching reading and writing.  I love animals and weaving science and social studies into my thematic teaching.  Oh, I also love teaching math.

I want to introduce you to the most important people in my life.
This is my daughter Heather, her husband Travis and our beautiful 1 year old granddaughter Harper.
Heather is also a teacher. She will be teaching fourth grade at Smiley School in Redlands. 

This is my husband Steve and I visiting our son Wesley, who lives on Maui.

This is Toby, he is a Cavalier King Charles.

This is Molly, Toby's sister.  They keep us busy and entertained.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment