Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Ocean Blue - TLC Book

Cover for our last wonderful TLC book with Kaye Espinosa!







Set up for the starfish page.

Working hard , listening and engaged!  Love that TLC!

Kaye with set up for squid page.  Whoops, didn't get a picture in the book above.

All my children have learned so much from these lessons this year.  If you haven't done TLC, check it out.
Kaye has a TPT store for TLC Lessons.  She also has a website.

All 32 kids love these lessons and do a wonderful job!  It is such a nice keepsake for Kindergarten.
We have one more lesson next week.  Our graduation pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Vento,

    I was looking around the Mariposa website and discovered your adorable blog. It doesn't surprise me that you have one :) You are an amazing teacher....and like I said at school today....I wish I had a Kindergartner :)
    Happy Summer!
    Love
    Jen Medeiros
    Kate and Neal's mom
    In case you forgot who I am by name....I talked to a lot after school next to Mrs. Liess' room.
    xo

    ReplyDelete